Healthcare Marketplace and You
If you are buying your own healthcare for your and your family, begin your search at Health Insurance Marketplace to find the best coverage that fits your needs and fits your budget. Everyone’s health history is different, everyone’s health care needs and goals are different and everyone’s financial outlook is different.
Navigating the marketplace can sometimes be daunting and overwhelming task. It’s easy to get lost in the terminology and different options and coverages and its quite easy to get confused and opt into a wrong plan or in an annual plan that may not provide the best coverage at the best price. That is where we come in to your rescue. To explain things, terms and plans in plain language.
Roma Pithadiya will guide you, every step of the way and will help you get multiple quotes from the best and the most trusted carriers. enabling you to chose the best plan that fits your healthcare needs and your budget.
Factors That You Need To Consider
There are several things one must consider when shopping for healthcare plans:
- Your health history
- Current health
- Prescription medication requirements
- Access and choice of your PCPs
- Access to hospitals
- Any other long term insurance needs
- Monthly premiums and co-pays and out of pocket expenses
Good To Know...
Depending on your current income, you may quality for an insurance plan:
- With Tax Credits or
- May qualify to get discounted rates based on your income of your household
- All plans may cover essential health benefits, pre-existing conditions and preventive services