No person is an island and all live in a connected world. As the technology advances so does the pace of our lives. As we live, grow and go on with our lives, travel becomes an integral part of our personal and professional lives.
With the recent events of wild fires, tornadoes, snow blizzards and pandemic air travel has become more and more unreliable with the constant news and newspaper articles about 100s and even 1000s of flights getting cancelled during the Christmas rush of 2021.
It is advisable to get travel insurance esp if you are traveling international with family and/or company. Travel insurance coverages can help you with unfortunate events like flight delays, flight/trip cancellations, lost baggage, travel medical and evacuations, medical issues and also offer other benefits.
Factors That You Need To Consider
There are several things one must consider when shopping for healthcare plans:
- Your health history
- Current health
- Prescription medication requirements
- Access and choice of your PCPs
- Access to hospitals
- Any other long term insurance needs
- Monthly premiums and co-pays and out of pocket expenses
Good To Know...
Depending on your current income, you may quality for an insurance plan:
- With Tax Credits or
- May qualify to get discounted rates based on your income of your household
- All plans may cover essential health benefits, pre-existing conditions and preventive services